Αναζήτηση ΕΝΤΟΣ ΤΟΥ ΙΣΤΟΛΟΓΙΟΥ

Τετάρτη 27 Φεβρουαρίου 2019

SOME MORE TASKS

                                         1. How do people disturb animal habitats? What do you think?


           Animals living in the mountains: People disturb their habitats by______________       
in the forest: People disturb their habitats by ______________
in the rainforests: People disturb their habitats by ______________
in the rivers/lakes: People disturb their habitats by ______________
in the sea: People disturb their habitats by ______________
in the ground: People disturb their habitats by ______________ 
        2. Read Mark's story and fill in the blanks with the correct tense.


Hi! My name is Mark and I want to tell you my sad story. Yesterday I _________ (go) for a walkin the forest. I felt very upset when I _________ (see) that some people _________ (cut) down a lot of trees. The forest sounded silent because the birds _________ (fly) away and many small animals _________ (leave).The water in the little river was purple as the people ________ (throw) some toxic waste in it. I _________ (never feel) so disappointed and I _________ (decided) to do something to protect the forest. Do you want to help me?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου